Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's about time! I mean, Welcome to my blog!

Hey, I'm Kilory! Apparently one of the few who carry that name. I didn't choose it, I promise, but I'm glad I have it because now I get to name my Blog: Kilobits! Ha! I knew I would do something with it someday!

Welcome to Kilobits! I hope you are tired enough of looking at your Facebook statuses and Twitter updates to come and visit me! I'm really into a lot of things - News, Travel, Entertainment, Social Media and anything that will bring a smile to my face, so I hope I can keep you up to date while adding a little humor on the way. If its not funny, you don't have to tell me :D  Today is the beginning of my long awaited blog (which really has no followers right now), but we'll see how that is about to change. Get ready and get comfortable, because this is going to be a bumpy ride to the top!
"The Bumpiest ride of my Life". That's me on a bus with no windows, no doors and no seatbelts in St. Thomas. Luckily we didn't fall off!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Im following u!! Cause u r one of my fav persons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're my first... Lol I hope you enjoy it and I am open to suggestions! Wanna hear about something, let me know and I'll make it happen! ;)

    ReplyDelete