Thursday, March 17, 2011

Angry Birds = Green Porkchops

If you're one of the 50 million + Angry Birds users, then you know the real angry one in the end is well... You. When you reach a new level, you're probably wishing to yourself "Please let me get good birds, please be good birds" until suddenly, you're stuck with the crappy, useless ones.  How does it make you feel when you have just one bird left, you aim, you let go and and and... you miss? To make matters even worse, the green oinker relishes the moment by flashing you a big mega-watt smile. Do you suddenly have the urge to eat green bacon? I know I do.

Apparently millions feel this way, so The Oatmeal has provided us with an invasive study on The Likability of Angry Birds and I couldn't agree more! What is your favorite bird? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for it to get to facebook so I can play it.... my niece has it in I touch but I haven't play it yet... so I will let u know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te van a dar ganas de ahorcar la pantalla de vez en cuando. Cuando llegue a Facebook, espera mi post que te voy a avisar!

    ReplyDelete