Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whoa... Whoa... Whoa... Whoa! Paul McCartney was barefoot?

Instead of starting my schoolwork (How's it going, Dr. A!), I felt I needed to browse the web a little bit, you know, to see if I could find something that caught my eye, as anyone suffering from procrastination would. So I started searching for fashion blogs, astronomy pictures ("Oh look! Planet Earth"), travel sites ("Hmm kind of miss Oxford St. in London") hmmm... *types "London". After admiring what seemed to be about 100 pictures I started searching for The Beatles images. Finally I stumbled upon the very iconic
"Abbey Road" album cover picture. As I started to admire its coolness factor, my eyes were suddenly  drawn to the bottom. Am I the only one that hadn't noticed that Paul McCartney was... barefoot!?

Coolness factor just shot up to the stars ;)


1 comment: