Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Emotional Fitness: 10 Instant Things To Boost Your Emotional Balance

After a year of taking it easy and using my Master's Degree as an excuse, I finally decided to take health and fitness back into my life. As a result, I enrolled in belly dancing classes and will plan a weekly fitness routine to help me stay healthy, in shape and feel better about myself.


I found this article by Dr. Barton Goldsmith, Ph.D, which I found to be necessary from time to time. Sometimes work, responsibility and stress might make us lose our emotional balance momentarily. For when that happens, he recommended 10 things to do to instantly feel better about ourselves and get that needed push into the right direction.


1. Wash your hands and face and brush your teeth: 
     It cools and cleans the part of your body that you use most frequently, which is relaxing, and gives    
     you that "fresh start" feeling.



2. Put on clean socks and some shoes that you haven't worn in a few days
    Shoes take a day or two to release any moisture they have absorbed, and this is a very 
    easy way to put a little pep back into your step.




1 comment:

  1. Me voy a concentrar en el 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 y el 9. Esta buena esa info!

    ReplyDelete