Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pirate Couture

Ahoy!

Those of you that know me, know about my fascination with the Pirates of the Caribbean films. When my good friend, Paola told me about the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean's Line I got very excited and started looking for additional pirate-inspired accessories. Little did I know that I was about to hit the jackpot!... or the booty?

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Nail Polish Line



I stumbled upon the Hayden-Harnett website. They're handbag and accessory designers that are currently featuring the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Limited Edition Collection that is simply stunning! Too bad they retail from $78 to $498, but a pirate can dream, right?

Embrace your inner Pirate, ladies! Enjoy!







It's a pirate's couture life for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment